All deliveries will be sent out the week commencing Wednesday 13th December to Wednesday 20th December so that our products arrive to you as fresh as possible and ready for Christmas day, If you require your delivery any earlier then the dates given please contact us on our contact page and we can make alternative arrangements. All deliveries will be sent by royal mail first class you will receive a confirmation email when your order has been sent out.
- Royal Mail, Special Delivery, Guaranteed by 1pm next day £9.49 up to 1kg
- Royal Mail Signed for 1st Class 1-3 Days £5.49 up to 1kg
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm next day £11.99 up to 2kg
- Royal Mail Signed for 1st Class 1-3 Days £7.49 up to 2kg
- Anything above 2kg will need to be specially priced and an email will be sent with a price to the customer before order can be processed to confirm price and payment.
- Local Delivery will be determined once the order has been processed. If you are eligible then there will be a £2 charge on delivery.
Please note that all prices on our website exclude delivery charges. This will be added when you checkout. We reserve the right to alter prices at anytime.
Once your order is ready we will email you to let you know it’s on its way.
Our products will not fit through the letterbox therefore please leave instructions on the Checkout page where the parcel can be left i.e with a neighbour, in a safe place etc. However please ensure it is not left in a warm place … or the pouring rain.
Returns are only accepted for goods that have arrived damaged. Depending on the condition we will offer to re-send the item/s or exchange them. As our products are perishable goods we do not offer refunds in any other circumstances. If you have any problems with your order please contact us immediately.
We cannot accept liability for the non delivery of goods or delay in delivery to circumstances beyond our control.
We accept no responsibility or liability for products damaged in adverse weather conditions or through any delay in delivery/collection if initial delivery was unsuccessful. Please collect or arrange re-delivery asap as our products need to be stored in the correct conditions as they are fresh produce and have limited shelf life.
Any cancellations must be made by the 11th December anything after this date will not be accepted and will be sent out on the arranged delivery date.